Clay Sorter to remove roots, stones, pieces of wood and other fossil pieces, plastic and semi-plastic materials.
- Steel liners with holes uniformly distributed and wear resistant covering;
- Foreign elements ( roots, stones, etc.) are removed by the movement of the mobile cylinder and then collected by a rubber belt under the cylinders;
- Wear-resistant steel scrapers;
- After being cleaned, the clay is conveyed into two hoppers placed at both sides of the above mentioned rubber belt;
- Preload springs release the mobile cylinder;
- Safety device against any further extra run of mobile cylinder;
- Each cylinder is operated by one motor, flexible coupling and planetary reduction gear, directly coupled to the cylinder shaft;