The TITAN is the perfect roller mill for all areas of the heavy clay sector down to a minimum gap of 0.8 mm.
- Large size bearings;
- Minimum thickness of structural plates 70 mm;
- Elastic deformation during milling less than 0.1 mm;
- All components accessible from outside;
- Gap adjustment done in a few minutes;
- Perfect sealing to reduce dust emission to a minimum;
- Overload safety device with cup springs;
- Pneumatical scraper adjustment;
- Lateral opening for scraper exchange. Scraper units include brackets for the fixation of scraper plates;
- Integrated roller speed control;
- Adjustable lateral sealing of the rollers belts guards for drives;
- Anti-vibrating, sound absorbing damping plates between the machine frame and the foundation.
There are two solutions available for gap adjustment:
Mechanical gap adjustment:
- Manual adjustment with large-size spindle elements;
- One turn of the spindle adjusts a distance of 4 mm;
- Screws with lock-nuts ensure that the position is maintained during milling;
- In general, mechanical gap adjustment is recommended when the need to change the gap is less frequent, especially with pre-roller mills.
Electro-mechanical gap adjustment:
- Automatic gap adjustment with geared motors and adjustment spindles;
- Hydraulic damping cylinders lock the roller in the milling position;
- In general, electro-mechanical gap adjustment is advisable when the gap is regularly changed.